Tuesday, January 8, 2013

our homestead: my uprising seed wish list


Uprising Seeds is my favorite seed grower: a family business and farm up near Bellingham, Washington. They grow an ample selection of organic, Non-GMO and open-pollinated heirloom seeds. I've been buying seeds from them for the past couple years and have always had great success with their seeds since they are hearty varieties already acclimated to the Pacific Northwest. Here's my 2013 growing season wish list from Uprising Seeds. All photos come from their website. 
Perfection Fennel
Anise Hyssop
Bienenfreund
Calendula Mix
Champion Collards
German Chamomile
Echinacea Purpurea
Flashy Trouts Back Romaine Lettuce
Lemon Cucumber
Shungiku Edible Chrysanthemum
Tonda di Parigi Carrot
Cascadia Snap Pea
Marshmallow

2 comments:

  1. Noms! Can't wait to cook all these babies up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking about growing some extra starts to sell at my parent's farmers market for fun. All edible plants.

    ReplyDelete